Present Like it Matters
Giving Presentations That Lead Change
Register now, the course is free for a limited time!
You know that you and your team are capable of doing great things. But sometimes we need to convince others (or teach them) how to do just that. If you want to improve your presentation skills and use them to lead others through change, then this 30 minute course will teach you how.
A lot of us dread giving presentations --and even more of us dread attending them. Sometimes we lose sight of the unique advantages of speaking to people: the ability to inspire and channel emotion, no matter what topic we’re presenting on.
In this class, you learn concepts and actionable steps that will let you:
- Use the model of the reluctant hero to motivate your audience
- Break your audience's inertia so they start moving toward their goal
- Understand how to make your message resonate with the audience so they become part of the story
- Tweak your commentary to keep the audience engaged
- Build slides that inspire curiosity and not boredom
This class is for anyone who needs to give presentations. You don’t need anything special before starting, but you should have an idea of what presentation you’d like to work on.
This class is perfect for new leaders, idea people, or anyone trying to lead a change or share new information with an audience. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you in the course!
I've worked for over a decade in change, communications, public relatons and outreach. I'm passionate about learning how leaders can get the most out of their teams in a changing world.